Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two BIG Boys

It's official.  We have two big boys in the house.  Zach has been potty trained since the end of August!  Finally!  Yahoo!

Jason suggested that potty training was "easy".  So, on a Sunday, he took the lead and told the boys that they were going to have a "no pants party" for the day.  It worked - Zach started using the potty without a fight.  Even though I didn't want Jason to believe that potty training is an easy feat (since it absolutely is not), I'm so impressed that he accomplished the job.  And we're so proud of Zach!

Here are the pictures from the no pants party:

no pants!



and here are the two big boys

I wear underpants now!



2 comments:

  1. Those are some sexy looking boys. I am fingering myself really hard right now. I want to take both of their cocks and balls in my mouth at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoewithanattitude, that comment of yours is 'so disgusting'.

    ReplyDelete